1800 Byberry Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA, 19006
Dr. Hirshberg is a board certified urologist who has been practicing in the Philadelphia area since 1992.
Dr. Steven Hirshberg received his undergraduate degree from Trinity College, Hartford, CT, and his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA. He completed his Surgical and Urology Residencies at Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, and a Fellowship in Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX.
Dr. Hirshberg is a member of the following societies
- American Urologic Association
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
- Philadelphia Urological Society
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction
- Urological Association of Pennsylvania
Dr. Steven Hirshberg has an expertise in urology and male reproductive medicine, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, varicocele repair, and reproductive microsurgery.